At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be... Visa mer
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Project Manager in Services Execution based at our site in Luleå, Sweden.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Based upon the strategic objectives of Bombardier Transportation and Services Execution in Sweden, working collaboratively with the Depot Manager, this position is responsible for driving, reporting and managing project performance and results, identifying risks and opportunities, interfacing with the client as necessary, overall project reporting, the quality of all reporting and ensuring that the senior leadership team have full visibility of project performance, concerns, issues and risks.
This position is the interface between the Depot Lead and the Head of Services Sweden and is responsible to ensure we are delivering world class safety, reliability, availability and overall fleet performance.
Project Performance Improvements:
• Deliver world class safety, reliability, availability and overall fleet performance. Taking appropriate actions in cases where Project performance is not meeting expectation.
• Govern the development and perpetual delivery of the Project Business Improvement Plan linked to the Deep Dive findings (company’s Best Practices Business Diagnostics).
• Drive the delivery of a systematic approach to delivering Fleet Maintenance Services into the projects.
• Drive big picture strategies that define, deliver and expand our regional footprint.
• Support Sales & Business Development leads in defining how the Bombardier Transportation Services systematic approach to O&M brings and delivers value to current and potential customers.
Project Performance Management & Governance:
• KPI dashboard data analysis, reporting and governance.
• Implementing and managing a structured governance approach to monitor and measure the performance of the business at defined frequencies.
• Analyse key metrics, reporting cycles and processes to understand business variations, issues and help drive growth.
• Drive policy deployment, transformation and governance into the project focused on standard processes, people engagement and performance.
Growth Project and Enhancement:
• Support Bids and Sales to develop Services’ strategy, products and offerings including but not limited to vehicle maintenance, operations, infrastructure maintenance.
• Identify, explore, evaluate and support opportunities to reduce Services’ operating cost, our overall labour footprint, our efficiency and effectiveness in the overall best interest of Bombardier Transportation.
• Recommending, supporting and/or implementing strategies that drive standardization, transformation, optimize our effectiveness, our revenue opportunities, market penetration and market share.
• University degree in a technical area such as: Engineering or Manufacturing. Alternatively, a Commercial degree with technical working background.
• Previous experience in a similar relevant role, ideally in railway industry. Alternatively, experience in other transportation industries is also valuable (e.g. aerospace, automotive).
• Senior working experience in Project Management, Contracts and Legal.
• Must possess strong Project Management competencies, proven ability to drive change, work independently, analyze data, assess project performance against targets, take appropriate actions in containing/mitigating concerns, drive results, and determine when information need to be escalated.
• Must have the ability to identify when on-site support is needed and mobilize such support as necessary.
• Excellent interpersonal skills are essential in building and maintaining relationships with project teams and clients.
• Language skills: Advanced/business fluent level of Swedish and English.
• Mobility: Availability for travelling.
ABOUT BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws. Visa mindre