SSAB is a Nordic and US-based steel company. SSAB offers value added products and services developed in close cooperation with its customers to create a stronger, lighter and more sustainable world. SSAB has employees in over 50 countries. SSAB has production facilities in Sweden, Finland and the US. SSAB is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and has a secondary listing on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.ssab.com. Join us also on social media: Facebook, Instagram, Lin... Visa mer
SSAB is a Nordic and US-based steel company. SSAB offers value added products and services developed in close cooperation with its customers to create a stronger, lighter and more sustainable world. SSAB has employees in over 50 countries. SSAB has production facilities in Sweden, Finland and the US. SSAB is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and has a secondary listing on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.ssab.com. Join us also on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
Do you want participate developing world class IT solutions for the company that produced the world’s first fossil-free steel? Fossil-free steel is solving sustainability questions for many industries from automotive to construction.
While fossil-free steelmaking is a breakthrough for SSAB, we are also driven to deliver our operations in ever more sustainable, responsible, and efficient fashion. This will be enabled by innovative solutions for SSAB Europe and we hope you will contribute in developing those solutions.
You will get an interesting job with a bird’s-eye view into our entire business and strong opportunities for development. You will be part of our IT architecture team and together with business stakeholders act as a leading specialist. Join us on our journey towards a lighter, more sustainable world: apply for the position as a Business IT Domain Architect for the SCM & Logistics within SSAB Europe IT.
SSE IT is a support function within SSAB Europe division, with personnel in both Sweden and Finland. SCM & Logistics Domain is responsible for developing supply chain planning and logistics applications. The domain architect sets the future state for the IT landscape and helps the company move towards it.
- Responsible for architecture in own domain area. Key role in creating target state architecture, IT roadmaps, and high-level solution designs within own domain aligning work with division strategy and key initiatives. Working closely with the architecture team and business organization.
- Acting as a leader and an expert in solutions / business process development initiatives and projects. Deliver value to business as an internal consultant and transformation agent.
- Follow trends in the SCM and logistics area, especially capabilities in modern supply chain planning tools.
- Analyse business capabilities, process challenges and needs. Assist in new initiative preparations by providing information and insight on solution options.
- Responsible or has a major role in planning, analysing, and validation of new tools and applications and supporting their development.
- Participation into SSAB Europe enterprise architecture teamwork especially in the fossil free IT transformation projects.
- Builds up and maintains networks with business and IT personnel within and beyond SSAB.
- University degree in computer sciences, operations research, or similar area
- Over 5 years’ experience of business process or IT development
- Experience in enterprise and solution architecture development especially in supply chain planning area
- Understanding of modern and existing IT technologies and possibilities in digital services
- Experience in steel or similar manufacturing industries is beneficial
- Knowledge of ITIL processes or TOGAF frameworks
- Ability to combine strategic thinking with technology and leadership skills
- Customer & goal oriented, systematic, and self-driven with a can-do attitude
- Innovative, active, and eager to learn new things
- Analytical approach to work
- Good communication skills both verbal and written. Fluent in English and Finnish or Swedish
- Team player with project management skills
We have a developing and stimulating environment with great freedom under responsibility with the opportunity for personal and professional development. Sustainability is one of the key words at SSAB and this applies to both our products and the balance between work and private life, which is why wellness opportunities and many other benefits are available. We believe in competence development and offer opportunities to grow within the company. Hybrid work is possible in this role.
The recruitment process will be run by Clockwork Recruitment. Please submit your application via www.clockworkpersonal.se no later than 2022-08-07.
For more information regarding new positions, please contact:
Ulf Fredriksson, Business IT Domain Manager SCM & Logistic, +46 243 711 42, [email protected]
Antti Piirainen, Head of IT, +358 40 5578 718
Anders Hultgren, recruitment consultant Clockwork, +46733 512701, [email protected]
Union information is provided by Akademikerföreningen, Unionen and Ledarna, which can be reached via our switchboard on tel. +46 (0)243-700 00.
Background checks may be conducted as part of the recruitment process. Visa mindre